[at-l] March 3 at Springer?

Hey Friends, it's been a while. Joel here, just thinking about pulling out my
gear for the first time since September. Got a call from The Chief (GA-VA 01)
and he'll be on the approach trail Saturday, March 2 for attempt #2 at a
thru. Last year's ended with foot surgery in the middle of Virginia for him,
so I'm planning on walking along a few days to get him off on the right foot,
so to speak. Having done the approach trail (and having no desire to ever see
it again), I'm planning on meeting him in the parking lot at the base of
Springer early on Sunday morning. Any old pals going to be around then?
Anyone know where I can leave my truck near there? Anybody available to
shuttle my truck somewhere closer to Walasi-Yi? Anyone else wishing as much
as I did that they could spend the summer wet/sweaty/hungry/scratchy/joyous
instead of working for a living? Drop me a line and let me know where folks
are at and what they're up to. It'd be great to hear from you, and even
better to see you on the trail. Joel