[at-l] Garvey shelter

Stayed there in January, following our only real snowfall this year.  Had
about 4 inches of the stuff the day before we got to Garvey.  We had stayed
the night before at Rocky Run as the snow fell - very nice old shelter, and
so beautiful with all the mountain laurel leaves catching the snow - and . .
. no spiders - (according to the register there were some severe huge spider
problems there last summer - we just had a couple of freeze dried ones in
the privy)  The water at Garvey is .4 mile straight down the hill.  Steep
switchbacks.  Was a very interesting walk in the snow, but saw some
incredibly huge wild turkey tracks.   There were six of us, so I emptied my
pack and took it down with all the water bottles.  Just did the one trip in
the evening.  Decided against going down to tank up in the morning, as we
were hiking out to Harpers Ferry that day.

suz