[at-l] MASKING PRIVY ODER

pittsburgh   mentions designer air fresheners for masking privy oders in his
2/20 post.  When I was at a shelter in the Smokies a few years ago, a good
ole' boy told me about using Ozium, an air freshner you can get in a metal
spray bottle at
Wal-Mart.  I take one with me & it works great.  Open the door, spray once or
twice quickly, close the door & wait 30 secs.-then you can go in & read like
you was in the Library of Congress!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---