Re[2]: [at-l] Purell vs. Poison Ivy?

I hear ya...
One time Amy and I were taking a bath in a lake in the middle of Michigan...
At first I was like we cant use soap in this water... well then looking
around me their was about 50 motor boats and 30 jet skis flying around the
lake dumping who knows how much gas and oil and other crap in the water. So
I continued washing with no remorse... the poor echo system probly need the
phosphates to regrow some of the dead plant life..
Living on the great lakes I always laugh too when park rangers talk about
LNT and the great lakes. Some of the most polluted and abused fresh water in
the world and you want to remind me not to do anything within 200 ft of
it... LOL
JTW