[at-l] Re: menstration & bears (was women's issues)

Elizabeth A. Foshion wrote:

> Good thought, but it's not made out of latex, but from a different natural rubber. The
> website for Many Moons that Shane so kindly posted has an info sheet.

FWIW, there is more than one site selling these things, which is how I
got confused in the first place.  The site I was looking at specified
that it was natural gum rubber and put latex in parentheses.  And it
stated that those with a latex allergy could have a reaction.

The sites are at odds with each other.  My poor little brain
can't cope.

-amy