Fwd: [at-l] The Re[2]: [at-l] The Government and The Environment - TOTALLY OFFTOPIC!

Bob C. Bob Cummings <>
>" Terribly vicious." says Shane about the state of governmental affairs.
>
>We get the government we deserve, in this country anyway. Too many voters
>make decisions based on superficial considerations and attitudes such as
>those Shane just posted. Bob

You do say the strangest things, Bob.

Shane defined one of the MANY conflicting sets of requirements that
politicians, project managers, engineers, policy makers, generals - and "big
business" face every day --- and you call it "superficial"?  I think you
might want to define precisely what you think is "superficial" - and why.
Cause I didn't see anything "superficial" there - what I saw was a very thin
slice of political reality.  The kind I face every day albeit on a smaller
scale.  As someone once said -- "Nothing is impossible for those who don't
have to do it".

In your words from a previous post - "This is a cliche -- that like most --
is both wrong, and has a small element of truth that disguises the
wrongness."

In Shanes words - "More than one side is lying to me here...".

Yeah -

Walk softly,
Jim