[at-l] Noble, GA

Only problem is that FOIA only gives you a right to get copies, it does not
compel the Agency to make copies and send them to you for free.  I do these
quite often and spend lots of time with a portable copier at various state
agencies making copies.  They would likely grant the request and it would be
up to you to lug the copier on the trail to each location.  Ughhh!!!

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/20/02 1:43:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
icw39@ncfreedom.net writes:

> on a more positive note, I also thought
> about sending a friendly FOIA request to the park service and forest
> service asking for copies of all those little registers scattered here
> and there in the national forests/parks . . . it might be neat to get
> copies of such registers for the year one hiked . . . and they are
> public documents, right? :)
>
> thru-thinker

multipart/alternative
  text/html