[at-l] Re: LNT

LOL - I wouldn't recommend trying Answer 2 in the Whites...  No way you're
going to find dirt in the winter and if you did, you would need a jackhammer
to dig.

But, I think Weary already discussed what most people do - I would just add
that if you use toilet paper, you might want to pack it out.  Though why you
would want to use TP with all they great snow around...  ;-)

OOooooo!!!!

Mara
Stitches, GAME99