[at-l] Queens.....was Getting it Straight

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Leitschuh" <janl2@mindspring.com>

> Clearly, because pestering, torturing and annoying you brings such
> amusement. And such queenly, erudite responses.
> All we have until the book comes out...

Queenly?  This is an extremely powerful word and not for neophytes to toss
about willy-nilly and I've never seen it used next to "erudite."  While
erudite could imply "queenly" in some contexts, never is it the other way
around.  A True Queen fills her head with royal thoughts of royal poses in
royal gowns and royal hand movements, not simple erudition but a conjurer
of glamour and sophistication reflecting the love and adoration of her
subjects and casting her detractors who pester, annoy and torture her into
the lowest circle of Dante's Inferno with an arch look or a single word.
Like hiking, shoes are everything.  Dare I say you couldn't possibly know
Queens like I know Queens.  We're talking Ka-WA-eeenns here.  Yes, the
three-tiered kind. The kind to put Elizabeth in the cheap seats.  This is
way beyond my capacities.  Much too royal for my blood.  I'm just a
smartass farm boy.

Balls R, but that's Mister to you.