[at-l] Purell vs. Poison Ivy?

I hate to say this, but I only carry camp suds for washing everything but my
teeth. And poison ivy? Well, add me to the list of those who can roll in the
stuff. Like Shane though, I have a younger brother that has to be
hospitalized if he gets down wind of poison ivy. Never found much use for
Purell...

Which reminds me of my days as a scout. One of our challenges was to
identify and bring back specimens of a variety of plants, among which were
poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac, all of which grew in the woods
where we usually camped. Collecting specimens without touching them was a
neat trick!

Lee I Joe