[at-l] Noble, GA

Rudolph is indeed still thought to be in "the woods up thar."  I
personally did not run into it, but supposedly in 2000, AT hikers found
two remote cameras installed on the side of the AT by the FBI to
automatically photograph everyone who went by . . . and I think last
year several folks were interviewed by the few agents still on the case,
but to the best of my knowledge, no reliable sightings of Eric Rudolph
in the past two years or so . . .

thru-thinker