[at-l] OT Nasty Georgians {WAS The book}

    Your right, there is nothing they have I could possibly want The whole
idea of a law suit is to keep other's aware of punishment financially and
criminaly and maybe for some something to bury thier loved ones properly.
     I never would have dreamed my family would end up on NPR, BBC etc news
this morning, not by name of course but by this circumstance. Yes, the
father started it about at least 20 years ago and my father died in 89 so he
just might be there too.  Mom is checking with the funeral home records to
be sure and then if he was sent there she'll have to take her box in for
cement identification.  Bad thing is that one of the persons with documented
human remains in their possession have found/identified there father in that
mess.  Now who's in the box and how many others have mixed up boxes.  No one
will ever know.  There's quite a bit of land involved and how are they going
to get the land decontaminated and the ground water etc.
I know my own dad had a pretty nasty infection and how many more had bug to
contribute to spoiling of the environment.  The governor has declared it an
environmental disaster area.

Rogene
PS Why do we need an established law to charge them with.  I think sometimes
common sence should be the order of the day for such criminal behavior. Not
just theft/fraud.