[at-l] Re: Women's issues

Rogene said:
|  Glad to hear you and your wife are involved in educating you daughter.  How
| many women learned about this from the box of tampons insert info your
| mother handed you when you were scared to death that you were bleeding to
| death.

Thanks Rogene,  I certainly don't want them to have THAT experience.  They are smart
girls who know a lot more about their own bodies than most teenagers.  We only let
them have the truth (full and complete but appropriate to their maturity level), and
we fill them with love.  I know they'll grow up to be great women.

-r