[at-l] Sugar Mtn area, NC

In a message dated 2/19/2002 6:12:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

> Linville Gorge and Grandfather Mountain. Both are not to be missed some
> time in your life.

Thanks OB.  I've been up Grandfather Mountain several times during summer.
It was a long time ago, maybe 15-18 years ago was the last time.  But it is
still one place I'd like to hike again, just to refresh my memory.  :-)

Since I've never driven in ice or snow, I won't be venturing too far if those
conditions exist, unless some other family member drives.  :-)  Thanks for
the warnings.

Teresa (it's not a thruhike, but I'm countin down the days anyway.  5...4...3
more to go)

"If you want something you've never had before,
You've got to do something you've never done before."-Drina Reed

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---