[at-l] Sugar Mtn area, NC

Linville Gorge and Grandfather Mountain. Both are not to be missed some
time in your life. Be cautious if you go on the Blue Ridge Parkway in
winter, as you can wind up someplace that no one will search for weeks.
Similarly, be cautious in the Gorge for icy or wet slippery spots. You can
get to the Gorge by Y-ing off of US221 in Pineola down NC 181 and follow
the signs. If you miss the turn off, you will get toward Morganton, NC. If
it is night and stormy, watch out for the Brown Mt lights.

OrangeBug