[at-l] Re: Women's issues

Elizabeth,

I agree with you.  I see nothing but good coming from open discussions
and I find nothing impolite about the subject.

One guy's two cents.

-- Jim

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 13:54, Elizabeth A. Foshion wrote:
    1st - Read the header and hit the delete key - changed the subject line on purpose to warn the unwary

    2nd - I think I was polite, believe me - if I was talking just to women things would get much more graphic!

    3rd - Since I have 3 brothers, a husband, and a son - bet you can't gross me out.

    Squirrelgirl