[at-l] Re: Women's issues

Women have to deal with things like menstruation all the time, and it
obviously doesn't kill them, so I don't think that simply reading about
it is going to do you any harm.  But if hearing about it makes you
squeamish, just don't read the messages once you realize they're about
menstruation.  Or just delete the rest of the messages on the "Women's
issues" thread without reading any of them.

-Heavy