[at-l] Re: Women's issues

> Taking the standard male approach of ignoring such things would keep us
> ignorant and uninformed.

this is not ignorant!   Some topics are just not meant for polite public
conversations!!   All *natural phenomenon* do not necessarily need to be
discussed in the open.   Just because I prefer certain topics be reserved
for books and non-public forums, does NOT keep me uninformed.   Nor should I
be forced to hear about it because you have a burr and horn to toot!

If I wanted to take a woman hiking AND wanted to know about such things,
then I'd ask HER, read books, consult a physician, or search out "women's
issues"  lists and participate!  Otherwise I don't care to hear about it.

:-p