[at-l] The New Class {WAS: "Shane Steinkamp"?}

> Let me piggy back on this one, please.

By all means...

> But come back and let us know what the experience was like, what you
> learned, what you never imagined. Your experience is your success.

I think that to date, your last sentence is the best thing I've read on the
list.  Those that do not understand that simple idea are probably people
that take life too seriously.

As a member of what you would term, "The New Class", I have learned a lot of
things from this list, despite that fact that I am an avowed know-it-all.

Shane