[at-l] "Shane Steinkamp"?

In a message dated 2/18/02 8:19:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yumitori@montana.com writes:

>     RnR, you know what sort of list AT-L is. You also know there's other
> options if this mailing list doesn't meet your needs. If you, or the
> Wizard, 'just want to talk AT' you have the freedom to choose where to
> do so, just as the folks here have the choice to discuss other random
> topics as they wish. But you know that.

     ***   What about excessive List traffic for one line posts Ron? I'm not
the only one who has mentioned that as a problem here. Simply a constructive
comment meant to improve the List Ron. I believe you misinterpret my post...

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---