[at-l] "Shane Steinkamp"?

RoksnRoots@aol.com wrote:

>     *** A chat room would be better for most of these types of posts. I
> frequent another site that is basically a descending scroll message board
> that shoves posts past #300 off the board. This works well for short topic
> subjects that don't necessarily need to be archived. With a scrolling chat
> board we could save ourselves bad feelings towards those who just want to
> talk AT (not a sin, Wiz)!

	RnR, you know what sort of list AT-L is. You also know there's other
options if this mailing list doesn't meet your needs. If you, or the
Wizard, 'just want to talk AT' you have the freedom to choose where to
do so, just as the folks here have the choice to discuss other random
topics as they wish. But you know that.

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com