[at-l] Re: Happy Birthday Waterfall!

	Message: 6
	From: ATRerunner <atrerunner@yahoo.com>
	Subject: Re: [at-l] Happy Birthday Waterfall!
	Date: 18 Feb 2002 18:49:50 GMT
	To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net

	Have a great birthday Waterfall! Since I can't make it to the party,
	think I shall reread your excellent Pinhoti Trail journal at
	http://nina00.trailstories.com/

	ATRerunner

Ah yes, the misadventures (and water falls!) of a future thru-hiker. :)

Thanks to all for your happy birthday e-mails! For my 32nd (33rd?) year of
life, I'm going to hike the PCT (most of it, at least), leave the great
state of Louisiana, and hopefully begin pursuing my long-delayed teaching
career!

Nina
"Waterfall"
ME-GA 2000
PCT minus 300 or so miles in California--2002