[at-l] prolific listers

Shane isn't the only one around this fireplace that can be prolific in
the number of listings to the site.  I don't want to hike within five
miles of such gun toters, but hey, the guy has a lot to add to the list.
Reminds me of what was said about an old college president I once knew.
They said "He was often wrong, but never in doubt".

Anyway, hiking is a fraternity of weirdos, at the very best.  Many of us
wouldn't even like each other off the trail (Rucks don't count as being
off the trail).  Having a common passion makes it possible to listen to
each other, even though we all hold to HYOH as the ultimate gospel of
the trail.