[at-l] "Shane Steinkamp"?

> Am I wrong in thinking that people who abuse the list like this are
> dragging it down, making it of less utility to those who could benefit
from
> it?  If I am wrong, then EMAIL ME PRIVATELY to tell me!

In the month or so that I have been online I don't think anyone has
contributed as much legitimate hiking and trail related information as
Shane.  We could create a moderated list if we wanted to, but I think I
will stay right here and hope to become a welcome and respected member
of the campfire community.