[at-l] Mesh bags

I need to get some mesh bags to attach to my pack and/or belt to hold =
things like a Nalgene bottle, sandals, etc.  Stuff I want to get at =
outside the pack.

I found some by Outdoor Research at Campmor in small, medium and large =
size:

http://www.campmor.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=3D8=
998&prmenbr=3D226

Anyone have any of these?  Which size would fit a 32 oz. Nalgene bottle? =
  Pair of Tevas?  Any hints at attaching them to a pack? (I have a Kelty =
Flight with lots of little loops to tie things to).

Thanks
Pb

multipart/alternative
  text/html