[at-l] pittsburgh 02/17/02 500pm

it is cold.  i am tented just south of route 491.  i had intended on staying at devils racecourse shelter, about a mile back, but kept going...

took my first tumble.  stepped on some leaves and skated a few feet and fell sorta bacwards on my pack.  didn't get hurt, but i landed in such a comfy position that i stayed there a while...

i'm in the tent, in my sleeping bag, with all of my clothes on, water bottles at my feet, and it is going to get very cold.  there is stream nearby, but i have water left from the day.  the stream will be there in the morning if i need it...

haven't had supper, and probably won't.  i think i'm here tucked in my bag until the morning.  daylight has begun to fade, and my fingers are cold, and i need to pee.  thank goodness for pee bottles...

pittsburgh

This mobile message sent using PocketMail.
Sign up for unlimited e-mail at www.PocketMail.com.