[at-l] Shuttle to Springer

I am starting an extended (6 week) trip on March 1 myself, but I can
shuttle a few people from Atlanta to Springer between now and February
28.  I'm not doing this to make money, normally it would be free but
since I am out of work I would appreciate your just covering some of the
fuel costs.  If you are interested, contact me via email to check and
see if I am available on a specific day.  I can pickup from the airport,
MARTA station at Dunwoody which is an easy trip from the airport, or bus
stations in Atlanta or Marietta.

Trailwind

multipart/alternative
  text/html