[at-l] Oddly dyed hikers

I haven't actually done it yet, I'm just contemplating.
Right now it's copper red (naturally.)  I'm thinking
of royal blue.  I personally am extremely pale so
wouldn't I look patriotic as it grew out?

It's not mohawked either.  It's grown out from a shaved
head so it's not manicured, but it looks pretty normal
at first glance.  :)  It's mostly one length down to
not quite my shoulders.

-amy