[at-l] Double Posts.

They were good both times.  I was bummed to see that the NYT article refers
to a location off the trail - thought at first from the title that the
military went nuts on training exercises at Hightower - was going to ask
Shane to come along and bring the armament.<g>

Seriously, a similar scandal occurred at a cemetary in, I think, Florida in
the past couple of years - digging up old burial sites and dumping the
remains in the woods behind the place so they could reuse the spots.  Sad...
very sad.

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/17/02 10:53:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yumitori@montana.com writes:

> Wouldn't you know? I posted messages this morning, only to have them
> disappear into the ether. But as soon as I decide to stop waiting and
> post them again...
>
>     My apologies.
>
>     Ron

multipart/alternative