Re[2]: [at-l] CPR - WAS Need to know for work

Shane -

Before you signed into the zoo, I described my aborted section hike of GA
last October.  Took a physician with me (he got sick two miles in).  Hence
the missed hike.  I thought it was a brilliant thought to take him.  Can you
talk somebody through removing your appendix in case you are the affected
party?  Pass me the scalpel....

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/17/02 4:46:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> I'd have thought a medic would be someone people would want
> to hike with...
>
> Shane

multipart/alternative
  text/html