[at-l] Shuttle Service from Atlanta or Gainesville

I am not sure what you mean by inexpensive taxi service. You may find
the expense fairly similar, and the trip quicker, to arrange for a
shuttle pickup in Atlanta. If you aren't getting into Atlanta until
5:30 PM, you might have a delay that postpones your getting to the
AMTRAK station until after the train leaves Atlanta.

I'd consider any number of lodging possibilities in or around Atlanta,
shopping for the fuel and non-flyable stuff, and shuttle early on the
15th (Monday).

Good luck!

Bill...