[at-l] Snowbird Mountain

When I walked past Snowbird last spring, there were survey markers and
tape all over the place, some fresh bulldozing that appeared to be
maintainance of the FAA access to the beacon, as well as some rerouting
the trail. Snowbird has always been a strategic location with radar and
FAA installations. I suspect that the AT routing through there has
needed to be moved further away from this peak.

Bill...