[at-l] Supplements

I missed the earlier post as I was running out of town. The literature
suggests that Glucosamine alone does help improve function of arthritic
joints. It may not help pain while helping level of function. There
does not appear to be significant benefit from the combination of
Glucosamine and chondrotin. The usual dosage is 3 per day, but I do not
know that this needs to be in divided dosages.

Bill...