[at-l] Any ME-GAs need a ride from Portland?

Anklebear -

Had that been the case, the proper phrasing would have been "I'm driving from
Portland over (not up) to Katahdin on May 15th or 16th."  Weren't you paying
attention in geography class earlier with the up/down/over/in/out discussion?
<vbg>

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/15/02 11:24:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lwbooher@halifax.com writes:

> Oh, Portland, ME.  I thought you were going cross country from OR to ME.
> Whew!  <G>  anklebear

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---