[at-l] Vitamins and Supplements

On the dried fruit thing, I got a cheap dehydrator recently and a friend
(who's addicted to discounts and also dumpster diving) turned me on to the
worlds cheapest way to get good hiking food.  There's a couple of grocery
stores locally where if you go and tell them that you raise rabbits or other
livestock will put you on a list and give you wonderful free things like
40lbs of slightly overripe bannanas and other produce that they would
otherwise throw away because it's not pretty anymore.  Great for
dehydrating.  If some of the produce is really starting to get yucky looking
before I get a chance to throw it on the dehydrator, it just goes in the
compost for my garden.

Alexis