[at-l] need bra recommendations

My absolute favorite bra is a Champion.  I don't know it's specific model
name offhand.  It has an inner bra and an outer bra and nice wide
non-chaffing straps.  The inner bra is a synthetic blend that wicks sweat
wonderfully and the outter part is a cotton blend that keeps you pretty cool
in the summer.  It's back closure which is the only thing I don't like about
them. I'm in the "bustin out all over catagory" and there's nothing more
painful for me than a day of bouncing.   I found these bras when I was
teaching horseback riding and have loved them ever since.  It's not the
world's prettiest bra but they're bombproof and cover enough to be worn
without a shirt and are amazingly supportive.  I can do jumping jacks
without a bounce or ride a horse with a rough trot without more than a
jiggle.  I've tried probably hundreds of bras in my life (a D cup since the
sixth grade) and these are the best for any strenuous activity.  Before I
found these, I always did the thing where you double up on sports bras since
one was never enough support.

Hope this helps.

Alexis