[at-l] RE: Hiking Songs

In a message dated 2/15/02 6:26:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dennis@bcontech.com writes:

> All right, I hold you personally responsible for my having to make a
> trip to get the 'Oh Brother Where Art Though' CD this afternoon.

Yeah, me too.  But, it's the finest CD I've bought in some time.  Every song
is just groovy and that sure beats spending $12 for a CD that has all of one
song on it that I actually like.  Now, time to go drive the neighbors crazy
just ONE MORE TIME.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html