[at-l] Re: Peeing standing up (was women's issues)

In a message dated 2/15/02 5:35:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DTimm65344@aol.com writes:

> You are welcome anytime.  Please be prepared to discuss business and
> politics.

LOL!!  Somehow I don't think we'd be discussing business and politics (well
maybe SOME politics) if us gals retired to the library for brandy and cigars.
 But a pissing contest?  That'd be hilarious!

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---