[at-l] hiking songs

How about Irving Berlin's, "Blue Skies?"  It was so appropriate for '99
especially since I could only remember the blue skies refrain.  :-)

The other one that was running through my head in '99 was "If I only had a
brain" from the Wizard of OZ.  I'm not sure why, but there were a bunch of
us who independently had that running through our heads.  The funny thing
was that I couldn't even remember the words to that most appropriate first
verse...

"I could while away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain