[at-l] RE: Hiking Songs

Shane said:
| That and the tune from Bridge over the River Qui (SP?)

Any of you older guys remember words to this one?  Think WWII....

Hitler...Has only got one ball;
Gering's are really awfully small;
Himler's are rather similar,
and Goebels has no balls at all

In that same vein, there's another that always seems to pop into my (warped) head when
I'm stuck in PUDS

Don't know the name of the tune, but the words kinda force the tune out of you...
think: da DUMP da da da da DAA da da

Two German officers crossed the Rhine par les vous
to rape the women and drink the wine par les vous

two German officers crossed the Rhine,
to rape the women and drink the wine,
inky dinky par les vous

There are other verses, but I can't remember any of them...

-r