[at-l] Vitamins and Supplements

> If you are looking for dried fish, you may want to check any Oriental
> Stores

Japanese stores especially.  My friend Billy came back from Japan (lucky
SOB!) with the report that the Japanese eat fish like crazy.  There is fish
in everything.  To quote him, when he first got there, everything he ate
tasted like 'fish ass'.  He picked up a candy at the hotel, and guess what?
It was fish flavored.  I thought he was lying until he gave me one...

Shane