[at-l] Vitamins and Supplements

The trick is to have a spouse who is more susceptible than you who can suck
all the germs out of the air and get sick instead of you - although it makes
things unpleasant when they are both (wife and daughter) sick at the same
time (lots of wining and little hiking time).

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/15/02 12:12:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> Before I had a child, I was the same way.  My daughter
> turned one on February 7.  Since she was born, I have had
> something resembling the plague about six times.
>
> Shane

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---