[at-l] RE: Hiking Songs

HA!  YOU gave me some song at that shelter just before Sams Gap - thank god
I no longer remember the song - just that by the time I got back to Hot
Springs ( was flipping for a few days ) I wanted to beat you w/ my laundry
sack.

Along the same lines - the 'Adams Family' theme also works well w/
Leki's....
esp if you are rock hopping and can match up the da da dum dum DUM DUM 's

Cheerio

The Pickled one said:

But the absolute worst one luckily only lasted a day
or so.  It's kind of hard to describe in a textual
manner.  But, it was the "Leave it to Beaver" theme
song.  It matched up perfectly with my stride and Leki
placement.  oh god, it was agony.