[at-l] serious

I agree with your post, Monsieur Balls.

Just for clarity (lest someone accuse me of discourtesy, perish the thought)
when the thread veered, it veered off my reference to an obviously
stereotypically 19th century, and clearly outdated (at least most places),
view of the world.  Recall, I'm the cook in my house...  if I could just get
this dang chain off my ankle, I'd....

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/14/02 5:50:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cballs@mindspring.com writes:

> What is intersting to me about this thread are the guys posts, which until
> we veered off into roping women to the stove,

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---