[at-l] Cross Slang

In a message dated 2/14/02 3:18:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Phil.Heffington@oc.edu writes:

> poser = a person with $7,000 worth of equipment who has never biked
> .

OH MY GOD!  This is my boyfriend!!  He does this with EVERYTHING.  He has a
$900 bike he's been on twice.  A pair of $350 Rollerblades he's worn once.
An Ab thingy that 4 years old with the plastic still on it.  Let's see.... OH
the biggest of them all?  $3500 in ski equipment that he used one time, not
one day, ONE TIME down the mountain.  Spent the rest of the weekend in the
lodge.  This drives me insane!  The upshot?  He doesn't complain one iota
when I spend a small fortune on yet another piece of backpacking gear.

Now, does anyone want to buy a bike or some rollerblades or an Ab thingy or
some ski equipment?

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html