[at-l] women hikers list?

I have no problem, what-so-ever, with the women discussing feminine or
sensitive issues amongst themselves.  I've bought enough feminine products at
the store (as I do all the grocery shopping and cooking in my house) that I
probably understand some of the issues, but I have no desire to discuss them <
VBG>.

That said, we gentlemen will gladly retire to the library for brandy and
cigars <VVBG>.

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/14/02 12:53:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
foshione@dteenergy.com writes:

> Also, I replied more strongly that I usually would have because I hate the
> "What
> have you got against men?" type of comment when some women want to go off
> and do
> something alone. Personally, I think a little single-gender-bonding time is
> good
> for both sexes.

multipart/alternative
  text/html