From: Josh Wilkins [mailto:jtwilkins@mediaone.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 10:46 AM
To: at-l
Subject: [at-l] Killing dem dare dangerous creatures

    Man we should just kill of the rest of the black rhinos, they have been
known to attack people. And I'm sure dogs are some of the most dangerous
animals, start running through you park with a big knife to kill such
dangerous creatures. Maybe we should go back to the days of bounties on all
the "dangerous" animals. Bears, wolves, snakes, rats bring in a pelt and we
will cut you a check. Screw ecology and actually seeing nature in the woods.
JTW
*I sorry for the flame but one someone says something this archaic I just
really burns me.