[at-l] women hikers list?

In a message dated 2/14/02 1:18:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> That's almost my point.  I DO want to hear all about it.  I want to know
> everything there is to know about hiking, and that includes what women need
> to know.

You know it's funny.  I have no problem discussing my underwear, talking
about my favorite football team, cussing like a sailor or even discussing the
merits of blowing milk out my nose... But, I just don't feel comfortable
discussing my period or the precluding PMS and other womanly issues with what
is essentially a room full of men... Sorry.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---