[at-l] women hikers list?

> As for Shane, I don't think the list is there to be "against"
> men, but some
> long-standing modesty issues (societal rather than individual) make some
> women (individual) more comfortable talking about issues without men.
> Neither you nor I can do anything about that.

I didn't think so, but jumped to the conclusion to make my point.  I agree
that some women may be uncomfortable discussing such issues in public, at
which point I would think that any experience hiker on this list could be
asked off list for advice.

Same for the men.

Oh...  That reminds me of a male hiking song...

Scrotum...  Scrotum...
It's my wrinkly, crinkly bag of skin...
Scrotum...  Scrotum...
It's the thing I keep my testes in...

Well it's wrinkly and it's crinkly and it's covered with hair...
But I don't know what I'd do if it was not there...

O!  Scrotum... Scrotum...
It's my wrinkly, crinkly bag of skin...

Shane