[at-l] dictionaries

> I was thinking more of the blood and guts slang than the generic, but as
> long as we got going on generic there's:

Well, if it's blood and guts you want...

Power Take Off - having one's scrotum torn from the body.  This is usually a
power-machinery mishap, but I have heard the term used by cyclists.

Jump -n- douche - Skinny diving into a body of water, inadvertently landing
bottom first, and having that water infiltrate one or two orifices...

Shane